Logistics has gone from the back office to the boardroom.
Today, getting the right products to the right places, at the right time can make - or break - a brand's success (it's the reason why many good brands are underperforming online).
The infrastructure (hard and soft) continues to evolve as vendors and brands tackle this multi-pronged challenge.
What you'll learn:
- Rethink about what is relevant to your end customer to ensure
- Quality and timeliness: key questions and megatrends in the New Retail
- Era of the new emerging market in South East Asia.
- Create the formula of a cost effective and operation efficient
- Supply Chain transformation in the New Retail Ecosystem: challenges,
- Tips, tricks, and tools
- Design digital transformation framework in order to conduct
- Supply chain innovation by utilizing readily available & disruptive
- Technologies in the new emerging market of South East Asia
Please join us at FASHCON where Terry Chan, Managing Director of eC Postworld Wide, will share some of the state-of-the-industry solutions that are helping brands win in Southeast Asia's emerging - and fast growing - new markets.
Register here for FASHCON.