The latest version of Gerber’s (USA) YuniquePLM is part of an aggressive software release schedule Gerber has planned for 2019. Version 8 focuses on functionality, usability, and configuration and includes a new and improved user interface.
The build allows users to quickly analyse data and more easily integrate it across their supply chains. This is helping to speed up workflows, according to the company.
Capitalising on its Cloud platform Version 8 is one of seven releases of YuniquePLM within the past 12 months, which included over 100 new features. Some of the 30 plus new features in the latest version include:
- New, modern interface to maximise the amount of data you see on screen.
- A new functionality called Direct Access allows users to directly open digital assets from YuniquePLM in the software application of their choice.
- The new Quick Sample feature allows users to quickly and easily request a sample in a few steps and allows the user to view and manage Virtual Samples with a new Gerber 3D Viewer.
- Better integration with Gerber’s industry-leading AccuMark software.
- Seamless integration with True Fit’s Fashion Genome, the comprehensive data collection that helps consumers choose the right fit every time.